The Group has received, among others, the following awards in 2016:
- The Jerónimo Martins Group is the 64th largest retailer in the world in the Global Powers of Retailing 2017 ranking, a survey carried out by the consultants Deloitte in partnership with the North American Magazine “Stores”;
- For the first time, the Jerónimo Martins Group was included in the sustainability indices of the London Stock Exchange: FTSE4Good Global Index and FTSE4Good Europe Index.
- The Jerónimo Martins Group was distinguished with an honourable mention in the Most Effective Domestic Community Investment category, awarded by the Ethical Corporation Responsible Business Awards, for its project “Fighting Food Waste on All Fronts”;
- Jerónimo Martins scored an “A-” in the CDP Climate 2016 – the second highest – positioning the Group at the “Leadership” level, recognising its performance regarding its climate strategy, including its transparency in reporting information and risk management;
- At the CDP Forests 2016 Jerónimo Martins scored an overall “A-” for palm oil, positioning the Group at the “Leadership” level. The commodities soy, paper, wood and beef obtained a classification of “B”, the equivalent of the “Management” level.
- Jerónimo Martins Polska achieved 1st place in The Great Modernizers of Europe 2015 ranking, awarded by Institute of European Business;
- Jeronimo Martins Polska achieved 1st place in The Powers of Business 2015 ranking, awarded by Institute of Modern Business;
- Jeronimo Martins Polska was recognised as The Most Socially Responsible Chain and as The Most Reliable Player in the “Market of the Year – Retail Chains 2016” award, organised by the publisher “Wydawnictwo Gospodarcze”;
- Jeronimo Martins Polska was recognised as one of the Most Patriotic Companies in Poland, having achieved the following:
- 1st place in the ranking in terms of turnover in 2015 for foreign companies;
- 1st place in the ranking of the Biggest Employers in 2015;
- 7th place in the ranking of the Biggest Taxpaying Companies in 2015;
- 8th place in the ranking of the Companies that Invest the Most in 2015;
- Jeronimo Martins Polska was recognised with a Golden Laurel of Super Biznes in the “Corporate Social Responsibility” category, for organising Biedronka’s Children’s Literature Prize;
- Jeronimo Martins Polska won 1st place in the list of the Biggest Employers in Poland, compiled by “Gazeta Finansowa”;
- Jeronimo Martins Polska was recognised by the publication “Polityka Weekly” with a White Leaf for “Corporate Social Responsibility”, for the work carried out regarding environmental certification;
- Biedronka’s Dada range of products was recognised as a Super Product of the Year 2015, by the magazine “Mam diziecko”;
- Biedronka’s BeBeauty, Dada and Puffi and Kitty brands won the Brand 2016 – Quality, Trust, Reputation award in the bath salts, nappies and pet food categories, respectively;
- Biedronka received The Consumers’ Choice 2016 award, attributed by the Center for Consumer Satisfaction Evaluation, in the “Retailer” category;
- Biedronka was recognised as Retailer of the Year 2015 – Selected by Suppliers, attributed by AC Nielsen Polska;
- Biedronka received the title The Star of Service Quality 2016, awarded within the scope of the Polish Quality and Service Programme;
- Biedronka won the Superbrand award in the “Shopping – Convenience Store” category, having also been recognised with the title “Created In Poland Superbrands 2015/2016” awarded to brands created in Poland;
- Biedronka’s Children’s Literature Prize received the Social Campaign of the Year 2015 award.
- Pingo Doce Private Brand wines won three Gold Medals, four Silver Medals, four Bronze Medals and six Medals of Recommendation in the International Wine Challenge, Concours Mondial de Bruxelles and Decanter World Wine contests;
- The Pearl Awards distinguished the magazine “Sabe Bem” (Tastes Good) with the bronze in the “Best Retail” category.
- It was certified with the Choice of the Professionals seal, attributed by Consumer Choice – Centro de Avaliação da Satisfação do Consumidor, in the “Wholesale Distribution” category;
- Winner of a Master da Distribuição, in the “Best Wholesaler” category, awarded by the magazine “Distribuição Hoje”.
- Hebe won the Drugstore of the Year 2016 award, in the “Assortment definition strategy” category, awarded by the publisher “Wydawnictwo Gospodarcze”;
- It was considered a Customer Friendly Company by Fundacja Obserwatorium Zarządzania;
- It was recognised as a brand Created in Poland by Superbrands.