International Management Trainee Programme
Over the last 30 years, more than 600 graduates in Portugal, Poland and in Colombia, started their professional journey in the Jerónimo Martins Group. Today, our trainees are building international careers and, at the same time, contributing towards shaping our ever-growing operations across borders.
Being an International Management Trainee means building a potentially global career and acquiring knowledge and competences through a combination of on-the-job experience, job rotations and a dedicated training programme.
The key objective of the International Management Trainee Programme is to offer the best graduates the possibility of an expert career path in our global Food Distribution business.
- Job Rotations that promote a wider understanding of our core and support areas;
- Knowledge of all our operational Companies, its various functions and its context through a comprehensive induction in the programme;
- Possibility of personal and professional growth by acquiring responsibility very early in your career;
- Involvement of our Senior Management in your professional development;
- Acquiring knowledge of the Food Distribution market, its customers and consumers.